Over the past two years, the global supply chain has come under scrutiny, and pandemic pressure and lagging ports have led to severe food shortages.

One protocol focused on improving supply chain management and capacity building powered by Cointelegraph Markets Pro data is Morpheus.Network (MNW), a supply chain middleware provider designed to integrate legacy systems with new technologies. .

VORTECS scoreboard leaders. Source: Cointelegraph Markets Pro.
Market conditions for MNW have been favourable for some time, according to data from Cointelegraph Markets Pro.

The VORTECS™ score, exclusive to Cointelegraph, is an algorithmic comparison of historical and current market conditions derived from a set of data points. These include market sentiment, trading volume, recent price movements, and Twitter activity.

VORTECS™ result (green) compared to MNW price. Source: Cointelegraph Markets Pro.
As seen in the chart above, the VORTECS MNW valuation index has been in the green for most of the past week and peaked at 91 on January 15th when the price started to climb from the 26% high to $26%. 1, 75.

Here is a look at the three factors that underpin the construction of MNW.

Morepheus updates its smart contract
One of the biggest factors affecting the price and performance of MNW in recent months has been the smart contract upgrades and token exchanges launched on October 19, 2021.

In the process of moving to new business smart contracts, in order to increase the level of security and increase efficiency, the token was replaced from the old MRPH token to the new MNW token in a 1:1 ratio.

Thanks to new smart contracts, software stored on the blockchain can now run automatically under certain conditions agreed upon by the parties involved, similar to real contracts.

These updates bring a new level of automation, deliver instant results and reduce the need for third-party intermediaries.

Introduction to the main nodes
Masternodes, integrated into the protocol architecture, became the second development that defined the positive prospects for the Morpheus.Network. This has led to a more decentralized network, giving community members the opportunity to contribute to the ecosystem in return for a reward.

The masternode token must be rolled out during the one-year token swap period that ends on October 19, 2022. The alpha and beta testing programs will save MNW token holders 18% annually based on the number of tokens they accumulate.

The smallest node available for operation requires a lockup of 1,800 MW. The largest contract operators are required to allocate 360,000 megawatts to verify transactions.

Morpheus.Network has allocated 1.2 megawatts as a bonus for its alpha and beta testing programmes. Of the funds, 12.5% ​​will go to the Alpha contract, while the remaining 87.5% will be distributed to beta contracts through 2022.

Related Topics: Altcoin Briefing: Three Blockchain Protocols Take the Supply Chain Crisis Head to Head

Investors welcome new partnerships
The third factor that increased VORTECS’ assessment and positive outlook for MNW was the growing ecosystem of partnerships, as well as the growing recognition from the broader supply chain community of what the protocol had achieved.

In October 2021, Morpheus.Network was selected to receive the 2021 ISCEA PTAK Award for Excellence in Supply Chain at the SCTECH2021 Conference. It was also a finalist at the Enterprise Blockchain Awards 2021.

In connection with the partnership, Morpheus.Network has teamed up with Geometric Energy Corporation and Space-X to contribute to the DOGE-1 mission to the Moon. This will allow the protocol to explore new ways to improve the space supply chain.

Recently, Morpheus.Network also partnered with VIDT Datalink to help bring more transparency and security to global supply chains.

Source: CoinTelegraph

LEAVE A REPLY